Pages

lunedì 8 ottobre 2012

A lot of stuff!

many days have passed since my last post, but I made a lot of things.
My job takes me a lot of time, so I can't draw a lot, but I do it.
These are some stuff that I made in my free time:

September 14th was my girlfriend's birthday and I made an illustration for her, printed
and framed by a very nice wooden frame.
This is the result:


(she love it so much!! :) )

After her Birthday we went to Ortisei, beautiful little village between mountains with very very awesome landscape. Here some photos:



Very beautiful, I've also find the time to make a little sketch from a hill out of our room!



Return to work was very hard! :(

And this is what I've done in the last month. Now I'm working on a new illustration and a book project, but in the meantime I make a lot of sketch, here some of this:




That's all folks! I hope to upload my blog more frequently in the near future, but in the meantime enjoy it!!